Home and Housing


Direct payments

If you’ve been assessed by your local council as needing care and support services, you may want to choose Direct Payments. They allow you to buy in and arrange help yourself instead of receiving it directly from your local council. Learn more about Direct Payments (external link). 

Council Tax Disabled Band Reduction Scheme

You may be entitled to a reduction in your Council Tax bill if your home has certain features that are essential to you living there. Learn more about your Council Tax bill (external link). 

Disabled Facilities Grants

Disabled Facilities Grants are local council grants. It helps towards the cost of essential adaptations to your home to enable you to continue to live there. Learn more about Disabled Facilities Grants (external link).



21/10/2020, 15:43:00