Occupied property Council Tax exemptions

A severely mentally impaired person living on their own, or living with a number of people (who are all mentally impaired) at the same property, may be exempt from paying council tax. 

When applying, please check the qualifying criteria (detailed in the application form below). You will need your council tax account number, found at the top of your paper bill or displayed in your 'MyAccount' details if you have registered. Once completed, return the application to the address noted or email it with supporting evidence to counciltax@sutton.gov.uk