Overton Grange School
- Dfe number
- 319 4019
- Contact details
- Stanley Road, Sutton, SM2 6TQ
020 8239 2383
- http:// https://www.overtongrange.sutton.sch.uk/
- Google maps - Overton Grange School
- Head Teacher
- Mr K Stride
- Open Evening Dates
- Thursday 30 September 201 5.30-8.30pm
- Places available and applications received
- Places available for September 2022: 210
Applications received for September 2021: 886
- School's Profile
- Overton Grange School is a mixed non-selective school for children aged 11 - 19 and has approximately 1250 pupils.
- School Admissions Criteria
- Where the school is oversubscribed places will be allocated in the following order of priority:
1. Looked After Children and previously Looked After Children.
2. Where there are professionally supported medical reasons or exceptional social reasons.
3. Where there will be an older brother or sister at the school at the time of the younger child's admission.
4. To children of staff currently employed on a permanent contract by Overton Grange School where one (or more) of the following applies:
i) The member of staff has been employed at the school for two or more consecutive years;
ii) The member of staff is recruited to fill a vacant post for which there is a demonstrable skill shortage.
5. Proximity to the school from the pupil's home address, the distance measured in a straight line to the main entrance of the school building, with those living closer to the school receiving the higher priority. The address to be used in the initial allocation of places will be the address on 31 October unless a subsequent move has been accepted for allocation purposes.
Where two or more applicants share priority for a place, the child to be allocated will be determined by the drawing of lots.
- Distance offered to in previous 3 years
- Distance offered under criterion 5 for the last three years: