Our online service is called MyAccount where you can manage your account online and opt for e-billing (which replaces paper bills sent in the post - you receive an email notification when your online bill is ready to view and download).
It is easy to register and all you need is your council tax or business rates account number.
If you would like to benefit from managing your council tax account or business rates online, please register using our online registration tool.
The registration process is simple:
- provide your email address and choose a password
- log in and give your council tax account number and one other security question
Once registered onto MyAccount, you can benefit from:
- managing your account online (with 24 hour access to bills and to make payments)
- choosing to receive notifications of bills and benefit notification letters by email (e-billing) rather than paper bills sent through the post
- it is easy and secure
- viewing a full statement of your account
- seeing a list of payments already made and any instalments which still need to be paid
- seeing any discounts or exemptions you receive
- the ability to view, download and print statements of account for all periods, council tax or business rates bills or benefit notification letters
- making payments to us via our secure payment system anytime
- depending on your mobile device, you can now also access your account details on the go