Integrated Youth Service
The Integrated Youth Service is a new service formed from the existing partnership of the Targeted Youth Support and Youth Offending Teams. The service is based at The Quad in Carshalton and is for young people from ages 11-18.
The following services are offered:
- Edge of Care Support - for young people at risk of going into care
- Edge of Exclusion - for young people ar risk of exclusion from school
- Teenage parent work
- Post 16 destination tracking with those who are not in employment, education or training (NEET)
- One to one and group parenting work
- YOUthink Crime Prevention Service
- Youth Offending Team
- Statutory work with young offenders, including pre and post court interventions
- Restorative work and support with victims
- Specialist work/support delivered via our Highly Specialist Speech and Language Therapist, School Nurse, Police Officer, Probation Officer, and CAMHS Psychologists
All services offered require a referral via Social Care, Early Help or the Vulnerable Pupils Panel.
If you would like any further information on the services offered by the Integrated Youth Service, please email via firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 8770 5754