Unoccupied property Council Tax exemptions

Empty properties, which are being held available for a minister of religion, as a residence from which he or she will perform the duties of their office, are exempt from Council Tax. 

If you think that your property or your current situation falls under this exemption please apply for a council tax exemption using our online form.