Emotional Wellbeing Support Sutton
Mental health support available
If you are worried about yourself, a family member, or a friend's mental health, support is available:
Off The Record (OTR) Sutton young people’s counseling service. For information on how to refer yourself please visit the Off The Record website.
- Samaritans on 116 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Super Saturday Support - Call between 10 - 1 pm to talk to a councilor on 0800 980 7475. No appointment is necessary.
- Off the Record Online counseling service for young people aged 11-25 in Sutton. Sign up on the off-the-record website
- ‘The Mix’ – support for young people under 25 inc. telephone 0808 808 4994
- 1-1 chat and crisis messenger text service via the mix website
- Or find more information on the young minds website
For parents and carers:
If you are concerned about your child / young person, please contact the Sutton Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) Single Point of Access (SPA) on 020 3513 3800 (option 1) and ask to speak to the duty clinician, who will be available 9am-5pm to discuss any concerns.