- Dfe number
- 319 5400
- Contact details
- Mollison Drive, Wallington, SM6 9JW
020 8773 2931
- Google maps - Wilson's School
- Head Teacher
- Mr N J Cole BA Hons
- Open Evening Dates
- Please refer to the school website
- Test Dates
- Selective Eligibility Test – Tuesday14 September 2021
For those eligible, second stage Entrance Examination – Saturday 2 October 2021 (Shared with Sutton Grammar School).
- Places available and applications received
- Places available for September 2022: 186
Number of male candidates at Selective Eligibility Test for September 20201 3280
Number of candidates at second stage test for September 2021: 1005
- School's Profile
- Wilson’s is a selective boys' school with approximately 1300 pupils. Boys in Year 6 at primary school in September 2021 and deemed to be of selective ability as determined by their performance in the entrance tests will be eligible for a place at the school in September 2021.
- School Admissions Criteria
- Where the number of eligible candidates for admission exceeds the number of places available, places are offered to boys in the order set out below:
1. Looked After Children or Previously Looked After Children by rank order of standardised score in the entrance tests.
2. 14 places for boys eligible to receive Free School Meals by rank order of standardised score in the entrance tests.
3. 14 places for boys who have demonstrated aptitude in football (by achieving a pass score in the football aptitude test held in June 2021) by rank order of performance in the football aptitude test.
4. Remaining places including any unallocated places under criteria 2 and 3 will be allocated to boys according to their position in the rank order of standardised score in the entrance tests.
- Selective Eligibility Test Information
- Boys who meet the required standard in the Selective Eligibility Test will be invited to sit the second stage Entrance Examination. This test will be shared with Sutton Grammar School. The outcome of the second stage examination for Wilson’s School will be sent by email. If your son passes the second stage Entrance Examination, you must include Wilson's School as a preference on your common application form in order to be considered for the school. However, success in the test does not automatically mean that your son will be offered a place at the school, because each year more boys pass the test than there are places available. If your son does not pass the test, he will not be eligible for a place at the school. Please note that while Wilson’s School and Sutton Grammar School are sharing a second stage test each school will be treating the results of the test in accordance with its own admission criteria. Please visit the school’s website for further details.
Applicants for this school were required to complete a supplementary form which is the online registration to sit the Selective Eligibility Test and can be accessed via the school’s website. In order to sit the Selective Eligibility Test, the online supplementary form must have been completed by midnight on 13 August 2021
- Distance offered to in previous 3 years