Highway and street lighting

Report faulty street lights, signs and crossings, apply for a dropped kerb, or find out about highway searches or street naming and numbering.

Abandoned and untaxed vehicles

Report an untaxed and abandoned vehicle on public roads, private land or council housing estates.

Dropped kerbs/vehicle crossings

Pay to request a dropped kerb for access over a public footpath and/or grass verge to a private property. Choose miscellaneous payments, then dropped kerbs vehicle crossing.