- Documents required when giving notice
- Approval of premises for civil marriage and civil partnership
- Ceremonies at other venues in Sutton
- Applying to marry in the UK from overseas
- Church or religious weddings
- Conversion of a Civil Partnership to a Marriage
- Getting Married Abroad - Certificate of No Impediment
Statutory Register Office ceremonies are held on Friday mornings and are booked on a first come first serve basis. It should be noted that this is a very simple service and only the couple and their two witnesses will be present. The ceremony includes the exchange of the legal declarations (to be spoken after the registrar), the exchange of rings and the signing of the register. Each couple are allocated 30 minutes for the ceremony and time in the garden for photographs. The ceremony costs £46 + £11 for a marriage certificate, this £57 payment is payable at the point of booking. To make an enquiry call on 020 8770 6790 or by email at email@example.com.