As an organisation that values and nurtures talent, we’re committed to helping you fulfil your potential and will offer you a supportive, friendly and collaborative environment to grow and develop your career and skills. We’re constantly striving to improve our ways of working so putting your ideas across however big or small; will be fully encouraged and supported by your colleagues and our dynamic and experienced management team.
In addition we offer a modern and flexible working environment for our staff allowing you to work flexibly from our Sutton Offices, whilst on the move, and at home (for certain roles) following the introduction of Google Chromebooks and Google Apps, which have acted as a key enabler for collaborative and streamlined working.
We also offer a variety of staff benefits including:
- 27 / 31 days annual leave plus bank holidays - dependent on role
- Flexi-time (applicable to roles graded 9 and under only)
- Local and national discounts for shopping, eating out and leisure activities
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Bicycle loan facilities and cycle to work scheme
- Cyclescheme - enabling you to get a brand new bike and safety equipment for your commute / access to our Pool Bikes Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Access to our Zipcar scheme for work use and discounted rates for personal use
- Subsidised gym membership