Sutton Inclusion Centre
Sutton Inclusion Centre is a community resource for customers living with physical/learning disabilities, complex needs, sensory impairments and/or mental health conditions.
The centre has been designed to house services and activities which support some of the most vulnerable people in the borough to maintain their independence, regain skills and capabilities, improve their physical and mental health and wellbeing while enabling them to live in their own communities.
As well as state-of-the-art health and wellbeing facilities, we have a range of work/meeting/community spaces for hire by:
- Individuals on a 'pay as you go' basis
- Community groups and external providers
The centre is fully accessible and is available for hire during the day, evenings and at weekends.
- A hydrotherapy pool with fully equipped changing areas
- Three multi-sensory rooms, which have been designed to develop senses through the use of specialist lighting, music and objects
- Physiotherapy/medical rooms
- Flexible activity rooms suitable for music/drama/art sessions (art materials and a range of musical instruments can be supplied)
- Large community space with attached kitchen
- Meeting rooms/counselling rooms
- Hot desks
- Information Technology Suite