Cheam Leisure Centre
Cheam Leisure Centre has provided a venue for local residents to enjoy a variety of leisure pursuits since 1938.
News and events
Everyone Active manages this facility on behalf of London Borough of Sutton.
For further information on the swimming pool and fitness programme visit everyone ACTIVE - Cheam Leisure Centre
Mon 7.00am - 10.00pm
Tues 7.00am - 10.00pm
Wed 7.00am - 10.00pm
Thurs 7.00am - 10.00pm
Fri 7.00am - 9.00pm
Sat 7.00am - 9.00pm
Sun 8.00am - 8.30pm
The centre is open normal centre opening hours on bank holidays (Christmas holiday opening times will be different)
Cheam Leisure Centre is providing FREE SWIMMING for residents aged 60 & Over
FREE SWIMMING is available between 8am & 4pm Monday to Friday during all public swim sessions.
To obtain your free swim simply visit the swimming pool and show your FREEDOM CARD or any other proof of age (60 & Over) and of residency and you will be issued with a free membership card. For further details call please call Cheam Leisure Centre.
Health & Fitness Facilities
Everyone Active Memberships are available from the centre. We have different memberships to suit everyone's needs. Our Membership provides unlimited access to facilities at all of our Centres including unlimited use of the fitness centres, exercise classes, swimming, health suite, squash and activities at other centres such as other Freedom Fitness Centres.
Cheam Leisure Centre
Telephone: 0208 644 2891
Fax: 020 8770 4835
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facilities at Cheam Leisure Centre
- Swimming Pool (30m x 12m) for casual use, inflatable, lessons for children and adults of all abilities and exercise classes
- Sports Hall
- Everyone Active Fitness Centre
- Over 30 Group Exercise Classes
- Health Suite featuring Sauna and Steam Room for relaxing
- Group Cycling Sessions
- Squash Courts
- Women's Morning
- Sutton Evergreens 50+ Sport Activities and Exercise Classes
- Party / Function Room
- Spectator Viewing Areas
- Car Parking
- Refreshment Vending Service
- Toddlers Football - Thursdays 4pm-5pm. Suited for children aged between 3-5 years old. These sessions are for boys and girls of all abilities. The sessions are taken by Crystal Palace coaches and are the perfect introduction to football for your little ones
- Active Ants - sessions take place every Wednesday between 12,30-2.30pm. These sessions are held in our Sports Hall with all of the Soft Play equipment and Bouncy Castles set up. Our coach will supervise the session and lead for sing and dance sessions.
- Karate - Every Sunday evening we run Karate sessions for children and adults. The martial art is an excellent way of increasing fitness, strength and coordination. Sessions are for adults and children aged 7 and over.
- Judo - We run Judo courses every Monday between 4.15pm-5.45pm. Our club take children of all ages and abilities. The club compete nationally and aim to get all members at a standard when they can compete.
- Birthday Parties - Your child can have an excellent party at Cheam Leisure Centre. The centre offers Swimming Pool parties as well as Soft Play and Trampoline Parties every weekend. Contact the centre for more info.