Search site

Report Other Issues

For other, 'non-environmental' issues such as a planning breach, hate incident or benefit fraud.


Tell us if you feel the council, or an officer of the council, has done something well.


Here you can tell us if you are not happy with a service so that we can put things right for you and improve the service for others.

Councillor Complaints

Information about giving feedback regarding members of the council.

Report a planning enforcement breach

Report breaches of planning enforcement through this form. Please note: we will not investigate anonymously submitted reports.