Search site

Licence - storage of petroleum

Petrol filling stations and any other premises that store petrol for combustion engines must apply for a Petroleum Licence issued in terms of the Petroleum (Consolidation) Act 1928 and associated regulations.

Petroleum licensing is dealt with by The London Fire Brigade (note: link opens in a new window)