Beddington Park & The Grange
Here you can find out about the history relating to Beddington Park and The Grange and all the facilities that are available to visitors today.
Address: Church Road, Wallington, Sutton, Surrey, SM6 7NN.
How to get to Beddington Park & The Grange:
- ByBus: 407, 410, 463, X26 (Croydon Road) 151 (London Road) 455, 463 (Beddington Lane). Check your route by using the TFL - Bus Timetable
- ByTrain: Hackbridge Station, walk out onto London Road and the park is 350m to the left. Check your route by using the National Rail Enquiries - Train Timetable
- By Bike: Local Cycle Network, route 75, Croydon to Worcester Park. Check your route by using the TFL - Cycling & Walking Route Planner (in Advanced Options)
- By Car: The park lies between the B272 Beddington Lane, the A232 Croydon Road and the A237 London Road. Check the exact location on the Beddington Park Map
Parking by Church Road paddock (to rear of Beddington Park Cottages, by playground and pavilion area.) Disabled bays can be found on the slip road by St. Mary's Church and by Beddington Park cafe.
- Little league football pitches x3
- Senior Football pitches x5
- Mini Pitches x2
- Tennis Courts x6
- Ball court
- Changing Rooms & Toilets
Friends Of Beddington Park
The Friends of Beddington and Grange Parks is an independent organisation of local residents, in partnership with Sutton Council, formed under an initiative of the London Borough of Sutton Leisure Services Department. The committee of The Friends of Beddington Park are all volunteers who give their time freely. If you would like to join, please visit the friends website at www.friendsofbeddingtonpark.co.uk or the friends Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/tfobp
The Lych Gate
The Pavilion Cafe
The cafe is now open 7 days a week, from 8.30am-4.30pm. Longer in summer We offer fresh sandwiches, cooked breakfasts, delicious cakes, hot and cold drinks, ice creams etc! We also have a small children's area which features toys and tables.
Contact us on 020 8773 4249.
Our Facebook page is Beddington Park Pavillion Cafe Facebook Page
May Fair - May 6th 2013