Search site

Appealing against a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)

Please read the following information carefully to follow the Appeals process correctly. To challenge the issue of a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN), you can either make an Informal or a Formal representation.

All challenges against a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) must be made in writing quoting the PCN number and your vehicle registration number. You should do this via the online parking gateway where you can view the photographs taken at the time the PCN was issued.

Here are the details regarding each type of appeal.