For the latest information, guidance and support (including support for vulnerable people).
Sign up to our e-newsletter Sutton Scene to get the latest news from Sutton Council.
Safer, healthier travel to school
Sutton launches 10 new School Streets to help keep children, parents and carers safe.
Recycling & waste collections - Veolia driver shortage update
We're sorry that due to an ongoing nationwide HGV driver shortage, some waste and recycling collections in the borough are delayed.
Vaccine walk-in clinics
A range of walk-in centres for the COVID-19 vaccine are now available in South West London - click to find out more.
- Waste, streets and environment
- Planning and building control
- Council tax and benefits
- Libraries, Heritage and Volunteering
- Jobs and careers
- Your council, voting and elections
- Parking, transport and streets
- Adult social care
- Register Office
- Children, schools and families