How to register onto the public access portal
How to register
Anyone can create a new account free of charge. Follow these easy steps to create a new user account:
- go to the Public Access Portal
- click the 'Register' button on the portal homepage
- enter your post code
- select your address from the drop down list
- read the terms and conditions
- tick the box to confirm that you have read and agree with the terms and coditions
- verify your registration by clicking the link displayed in an activation email sent to you (if you don't receive the email within 30 minutes, please check your spam folder).
How to login
Once registered you can login to the Public Access system using your email address and password. Please note that your email address and password are case sensitive so keep an eye on upper and lower case letters.