Search for applications and information
There are 5 different search options; simple, advanced, weekly/monthly lists, property and by map.
Follow these steps to search for a property application or enforcement:
- select planning or building control from the drop down list
- select simple or advanced searches
- select applications, appeals or enforcements
- in the 'Status' drop down, select 'current', 'decided' or 'all'
- enter the post code, road, application reference number or first line of the address in the search field
- select the specific case or application from the results list
- input the information you have in the relevant search fields
- select the specific case or application from the results list or you can see results on a large map by clicking the 'Show results on a large map' link on the right side of the page
Viewing further details
- once you have selected a case or application from the search results list you can view further information
- click on the 'Summary', 'Further information', 'Contacts' or 'Important dates' tabs to see more about the case or application
- you can also click the 'Comments', 'Constraints', 'Documents' and 'Related cases' tabs for more information
- if you want to view the application on the map, click on the 'Map' tab
Viewing Weekly and Monthly lists
- go to the 'Search' menu
- select 'Weekly/Monthly Lists' and then select from the weekly or monthly tabs
- select the Ward from the drop down list
- select the Week beginning from the drop down list
- then select either 'validated in this week' or 'decided in this week'
- you can now select from the list of results or from the map (right of the resuklts list)