Pre-application planning advice - Seek planning advice
The council welcomes and encourages all applicants to seek advice before submitting planning applications which will enable you to acquire clear, impartial professional advice, at an early stage, regarding any key issues, such as:
- principle of the development;
- the impact on adjoining occupiers; and
- the need for any legal agreements or contributions towards local infrastructure or community facilities that should be addressed prior to submitting a formal development proposal.
This advice should help to prevent unacceptable schemes from entering the formal planning process and result in a clear and concise development proposal on which to make comments. This can assist in speeding up the determination of your planning application and improve the quality of the development proposal.
Pre-Application Service Forms, Fees & Service Standards Download
Details of the London Borough of Sutton's Pre-Application Advice Service can be found here, within the downloads you will find details of the services offered, minimum validation requirements, timescales, cost and our application form to complete.
How to pay
- Pay online (Planning falls under miscellaneous payment)
- Via our contact centre on 020 8770 5000
How to submit
- Email your completed submission to our development control team in Sutton
- Post, or in person at our offices:
24 Denmark Road