Joining and using Sutton library - Library catalogue
Sutton Libraries is a now a member of the London Libraries Consortium (LLC), a consortium of 18 London library authorities who share their library management system.
The benefits for our customers are:
- Access to six million items of stock across the member authorities through a shared library catalogue.
- Only one library card needed to borrow items from any of the 18 authorities' libraries.
- Members of any of the consortium authorities will be able to borrow and return items to any libraries and use the People's Network at any of these sites.
- Standardisation of borrowing practices across the consortium. Brand new and improved website and online catalogue.
- The LLC catalogue is one of the biggest in the country and includes some of the largest community language collections in London and broadens choice for customers.
- 24/7 renewal line 0333 370 4700. Customers will be able to renew their books or make basic enquiries by telephone at any time of the day or night.
Search for and reserve books, check your account, renew items on loan, and much more.
Sutton Library's online catalogue is available for use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To make the best use of the catalogue, and also to view and manage your library account:
- log in first using your User ID (library card number)
- and PIN (for first time use this is the last four digits of your User ID - it is strongly recommended that you change your PIN to a different four digit number on your first visit to the catalogue).