RingGo phone parking payment
RingGo is a quick, easy to use mobile phone service, which lets you pay for your parking with a credit or debit card, rather than using cash at a machine. When you park your car in an area featuring the RingGo service, you simply contact RingGo by
- iPhone or Android app,
- SMS or
- On-line, and pay for your parking by phone.
- You no longer need to carry change
- You don't have to visit a parking machine and
- You don't need to walk back with a parking ticket - Civil Enforcement Officers check which vehicles are parked with RingGo via their handheld units.
How to register
You can pre-register with RingGo either
- Online or
- By using the RingGo apps for iPhone and Android handsets (downloadable either through your handset or from the Apple store or Google Play).
- The number plate, colour and make of your vehicle
- Your payment card details
Alternatively you can register at the same time you want to park, either by using the RingGo app or by calling RingGo on 020 3046 0010.
The optional parking session confirmation messages and reminder texts (alerting you when your session is about to run out), cost 10p per message.
Extending your parking session
- How long you want to extend
- What your card security code is
The RingGo system automatically recognises that you have a parking session currently operating.
If you need a VAT receipt for your RingGo parking session, you can view and print it online. If you provide us with your e-mail address, you can opt to receive a receipt automatically every time you park. Just login and add your email address into the settings menu.
Visit myRingGo to see all the location numbers in your area and across the UK.