Paying to park with RingGo
Once registered, RingGo recognises your mobile phone number and retrieves information you have previously given. This means that when you pay you only have to provide:
- The location code where you are parked. Each area offering RingGo has its own individual location number (click for details of locations in your area). Local signs also provide this information.
- The length of time you want to park, and
- Your payment card 3 digit security code.
Parking with RingGo
- By iPhone or Android app
- By calling the phone service
- By text message
- Through the internet (either via a mobile or PC)
Details on each are provided below.
Automated phone service
- Confirm the vehicle you want to park
- Confirm the location where you want to park
- Say how long you want to stay, and
- Provide the security code from your credit card
Text to park
For details on how to set up the service for your particular location please see the myRingGo website
If you have a phone with mobile internet access, you can use the myRingGo site to pay for your parking. Simply login and complete the details. Alternatively you can use the same link from a standard PC or other internet connected device.