If you're a resident within the Belmont CPZ, you can apply for:
- a resident permit, which allows you to park within the CPZ
- visitor permits (also called visitor parking vouchers) that allow your visitors to park within the CPZ
Where can you park with a permit or voucher?
Both resident permits and visitor's permits (or parking vouchers) include the reference BH.
If you display a permit in your car, you can then park:
- where the sign says "Permit Holders Only"
- and shows the reference of your permit (BH)
Always double check the signs on street before parking.
If you're a local resident in a Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ), you'll need to buy a permit to park there.
You can apply by completing a form (in Word format) and returning it to us.
- permits are valid for one year
- each household can have up to 3 permits within one year
- prices depend on whether it's your first, second or third vehicle with a resident permit in that year and other criteria