About Controlled Parking Zones (CPZs)

Belmont CPZ

If you're a resident within the Belmont CPZ, you can apply for:

  • a resident permit, which allows you to park within the CPZ
  • visitor permits (also called visitor parking vouchers) that allow your visitors to park within the CPZ

You can search our permit eligibility checker.

Where can you park with a permit or voucher?

Both resident permits and visitor's permits (or parking vouchers) include the reference BH. 

If you display a permit in your car, you can then park:

  • where the sign says "Permit Holders Only"
  • and shows the reference of your permit (BH)

Always double check the signs on street before parking.

If you're a local resident in a Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ), you'll need to buy a permit to park there. 

You can apply by completing a form (in Word format) and returning it to us.

Permit costs

  • permits are valid for one year
  • each household can have up to 3 permits within one year
  • prices depend on whether it's your first, second or third vehicle with a resident permit in that year and other criteria

Current prices and criteria