Additional visitor vouchers
If you require additional visitor vouchers these may be purchased in books of 100 hours for £61. There is no limit on the amount of additional hours that can be purchased in a year, and there is no expiry date on the vouchers.
The visitor permit is only valid in the zone indicated. Visitors displaying the completed permit may park in the permit holder only bay at anytime. The voucher does not guarantee a parking space.
How to complete a visitor voucher
- The visitor vouchers are in hourly slots
- Complete each hour in black ink with the date and time of arrival
- Complete the voucher for the amount of time required - for a full day's parking, complete 10 consecutive one-hour vouchers, this will cover you for a day's parking. Please refer to the back of the voucher for guidance of usage. Lost or stolen visitor vouchers will not be replaced.
Paying for a voucher
- The easiest way to apply and securely pay for additional visitor vouchers is online.
- Alternatively, a cheque for the required amount, made payable to London Borough Sutton, and the additional hours form must be completed if you would like to apply by post.
All visitors vouchers are processed at the office of our Parking enforcement contractor saba, located at 50 Grove Road, Sutton, SM1 1BT.