Parking changes to be introduced
The first formal statutory traffic management order (TMO) consultation for parking proposals in Geographical Area 1 was held from July 4 to July 25, 2019.
After taking the time to review your comments, along with information from the parking beat surveys and feedback from emergency services and other statutory bodies, we have concluded that seven permit parking areas will be progressed.
New PPPAs are in place at the following locations:
- HB1 (Wandle Road Hackbridge Area) controlled hours operate Mon-Fri, 1pm to 3pm
- HB2 (Hackbridge Road Area) controlled hours operate Mon-Sat, 8am to 6.30pm.
- CS1 (Denmark Road Area) controlled hours operate Mon-Fri, 11am to 1pm.
- AW (Aultone Way area) controlled hours operate Mon-Fri, 8am to 6.30pm.
Applications will open on November 1, 2020 for the following zones which are to become operational on November 30, 2020.
- SS (Sutton South Permit Parking Area) controlled hours operate Mon-Fri 9am to 11am
- B (Sutton Town Centre blue CPZ extension Montpellier Road area and Benhilton Gardens area) controlled hours operate Mon-Sat 8am to 6.30pm
- G (Sutton Town Centre green CPZ extension St Barnabas Road area) controlled hours operate Mon-Sat 8am to 6.30pm.
We had also anticipated implementation of the new PPAs in St Helier (SH1, SH2 and SH3) from June, 2020. Due to the ongoing Covid-19 crisis and the location of these schemes to the hospital, we have paused the roll out of the proposed PPAs in the St Helier area for the time being.
The planned schemes are:
- Westminster Road, St Helier area PPA SH1 operating between 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday
- Thornton Road, St Helier area PPA SH2 operating between 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday
- Stavordale Road, St Helier area PPA SH3 operating between 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday