Parking changes to be introduced
The first formal statutory traffic management order (TMO) consultation for parking proposals in Geographical Area 1 was held from July 4 to July 25.
After taking the time to review your comments, along with information from the parking beat surveys and feedback from emergency services and other statutory bodies, we have concluded that six permit parking areas will be progressed.
We anticipate implementation of the following PPAs from February 1, 2020:
- Wandle Road Hackbridge area PPA HB1 operating between 1pm - 3pm Monday to Friday
- Hackbridge Road Area PPA HB2 operating between 8am - 6.30pm Monday to Saturday
- Denmark Road Area PPA CS1 operating between 11am - 1pm Monday to Friday
We anticipate implementation of the following PPAs from June 1, 2020:
- Westminster Road, St Helier area PPA SH1 operating between 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday
- Thornton Road , St Helier area PPA SH2 operating between 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday
- Stavordale Road, St Helier area PPA SH3 operating between 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday
The PPA proposal for Aultone Way (AW) has been put on hold while we consider further the representations raised.
The TMO consultation for two CPZ extensions and a PPA zone in Sutton Central and Sutton South and a small free bay scheme in Sutton North as well as yellow line proposals in a range of locations closed on November 21, 2019. The council will now consider and determine all representations received before deciding whether to proceed with the scheme as advertised, modify it or abandon the proposals.