Traffic management order
The TMO proposals include:
Free bay schemes in Sutton North. The free bay parking zones are a combination of unrestricted free parking bays that can be used at any time, as well as single yellow lines with a restriction of Monday-Friday 9am to 10am. There are no parking charges/permits involved with this type of scheme.
Free bay schemes are proposed at the following locations:
- Chudleigh Gardens/Longford Gardens
- Rosehill Gardens
- Disabled bays
- Time limited free bays
- Footway parking bays
- Residents permit parking bay
- Single and double yellow line waiting and loading restrictions.
Download the formal legal documents (PDF) for these proposals
You can also respond in writing to: Parking Strategy, Highways and Transport, London Borough of Sutton, 24 Denmark, Road, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 2JG.
You can also view the public notice, proposed TMO, detailed plans and the council’s Statement of Reasons at the Council’s Civic Offices, St Nicholas Way, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 1EA between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
When responding you need to:
- Select what proposal you wish to comment on - freebays or ward proposals (you can comment on all if you wish)
- Provide your name, address and email contact
- Select an overall response to the parking proposals in the drop-down menu (support or object to the proposal)
- Provide an additional comment about the proposals which must include your reasons if you are objecting
After the consultation closes, the council will consider and determine all representations received before deciding whether to proceed with the scheme as advertised, modify it or abandon the proposals.
You can find out more about the TMO process in our Frequently Asked Questions.