Traffic management order
There are currently no live traffic management order consultations for the parking strategy.
Geographical Area 1
The traffic management order (TMO) consultation for parking proposals in Geographical Area 1 closed on Thursday November 21.
The TMO proposals include:
- B(lue) CPZ existing zone changes and proposed extension operating 8am-6.30pm Monday to Saturday
- (G)reen CPZ existing zone changes and proposed extension operating 8am-6.30pm Monday to Saturday
- (R)ed CPZ existing zone changes
- South Sutton (SS) PPA operating 9am-11am Monday to Friday
- Free Bay Scheme (no permit required) operating between 9am -10am Monday to Friday
- Yellow lines at a range of locations
- Changes and additions to time limited bays at some locations
Following feedback from this consultation a further statutory consultation was held from March 19, 2020 to April 9, 2020 on a number of small amendments to the Permit Parking Areas (PPAs) in this area.
The consultation covered proposals to change some property eligibility for the Hackbridge Road Permit Parking Area (HB2) and to add some property eligibility to the Denmark Road (CS1) permit parking area, along with other minor amendments.
The changes cover parts of the following streets:
- Hackbridge Road
- London Road
- Lodge Close
- Beechwood Court
- West Street
The council will now consider and determine all representations received before deciding whether to proceed with the scheme as advertised, modify it or abandon the proposals.
You can find out more about the TMO process in our Frequently Asked Questions.