Care to Learn
If you’re under 20 and want to go back into education after you become a parent, Care to Learn could help pay for your childcare as you study.
Children's centresSutton’s children's centres provide a range of services for children under five and their families:
- child and family health services
- information for families and carers
- childcare and early education
- support for children with special needs
- outreach to families in need
- family support
- adult education classes with crèche facilities
- help for parents to find training and employment
This group runs events and activities through the year for dads and their children to spend quality time together.
Events include a monthly stay and play (Who Let the Dads Out?), football and cricket sessions with Fulham Football Club, roller skating parties, outings, camping weekends and more.
We can chat with you about what it’s like being a young dad, what support we can give you, what to expect and any parenting concerns you might have.
Contact Neil Beckett for more information
Family Information Service (FIS)
A free service which gives information on stay and play groups, childcare providers, playgroups, holiday play and activity schemes and details of advice sessions. Contact us on 020 8770 6000 or visit our website.