These centres bring together a wide range of services for children from birth to five years and their families. They are sometimes called Sure Start Children's Centres.
The centres make it easier for children and their families to access services such as:
- childcare and
- family support closer to where they live
In Sutton we have six hub centres, four access points and one child development centre.
A hub centre is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, and offers a full range of children's centre services including:
- New Parents Group
- Information and advice
- Health services
- Housing and benefits advice
- Activity sessions
- Family support groups
- Speech and language groups
An access point is a delivery site for one off or planned sessions including:
- Music and rhyme
- Play and learning
- Baby massage
Who can use this service?
Children’s centres are open to all families with children under five. Whether you are a:
- grandparent or
You are welcome to use any children’s centres in Sutton.
We want you and your children to be able to have the support you need to get involved in your children’s learning and development so they can reach their full potential. This means providing the support you need where you need it.
Where is my local children's centre?
You can see a list of our children's centres in our Family Information Service directory or to see what is running at all of the centres this term please download the latest programme below:
- Amy Johnson Autumn Term Activity Programme
- Beddington Autumn Term Activity Programme
- Green Oak Autumn Term Activity Programme
- Muschamp Autumn Term Activity Programme
- Muschamp Autumn Term Activity Programme Part 2 - from 30th October
- Thomas Wall Autumn Term Activity Programme
- Thomas Wall Autumn Term Activity Programme Part 2 - from 30th October
- Tweeddale Autumn Term Activity Programme
- Tweeddale Autumn Term Activity Programme Part 2 - from 30th October