FIS Outreach Programme - drop in sessions
Come and speak to one of our Information and Outreach Advisors at the Civic Offices between 9am-12pm every Monday.
We can provide you with free impartial information and advice. No appointment necessary. We offer information on:
- Childcare and childcare funding
- Starting Nursery or School
- Accessing children's support services in the borough
- Finding activities and things to do in the school holidays
- Support for children with a special educational need or disability
FIS Outreach Programme - in the community
We regularly take our service out into the community to give more people access to our information and advice. We attend schools, Job Centre Plus, health clinics, libraries, community venues and many other local events that take place in Sutton.
Contact us on to find out when we'll be at an ecent near you: 020 8770 6000.