Our Children and Young People's Plan puts in place a vision for children and young people in the borough. It outlines commitments to children, young people and their families and the anticipated outcomes that will emerge as a result of the work delivered. It covers:
- all children and young people up to the age of 19
- care leavers and young people with learning difficulties up to the age of 25
- universal services such as schools and GPs
- targeted services for children with particular needs such as support for behavioural or health difficulties
- specialist services for the small number of children with the most complex needs, such as children in care or those with disabilities
Delivery of the plan is overseen by the Children and Young People's Trust.