COVID-19 (Coronavirus) : Latest information and advice

What is the current situation with the COVID -19 (Coronavirus) and where to find more information.

Information from the London Borough of Sutton

Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND)

Education, health and care assessments, plans and reviews

Sometimes a child needs different help. You might consider an Education, Health and Care needs plan. 

The Local Offer

Local education, health and social care provision for children and young people with special educational needs or who are disabled.

Travel assistance

If your child or young person has special educational needs and is unable to make their journey from home to school without help we may provide transport assistance.