Travel assistance

Change of circumstances - moving houses

Report it

If you are moving house, or your child is changing school, you must let us know. You can do this by:

What happens next 

We will reconsider whether travel assistance can be provided from your new home or to the new school. If we can continue to provide assistance it may be with a different vehicle and crew.

How long it takes

Please allow up to ten working days for the change to take effect. If you have moved within this time, we may not be able to provide transport for your child. Instead you will need to make your own arrangements to get your child to and from school, whilst the new details are finalised with us. 

rating button