Staying in your own home - Get a free fire safety check
More in "Staying in your own home"
- Regaining your independence
- Help with walking and mobility
- Equipment to help at home
- Gadgets to help you stay safe
- Meals on wheels
- Cooking for one
- Community shopping service
- Support in your home
- Our assessment process
- Self Referral and Self Assessment
- Someone to speak on your behalf
- Personal budgets & direct payments
- Homeshare schemes
- Pet care
- Get a free fire safety check
- Scams information and advice
Free fire alarm giveaway
All you have to do is visit the reception desk at one of the following locations:
- Sutton Council – Civic Centre, St Nicholas Way, SM1 1EA
- Sutton Council – Denmark Road, Carshalton, SM5 2JG
- Sutton Housing Partnership – Sutton Gate, 1 Carshalton Road, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 4LE
This project is being run as part of the Better Contacts project. The aim of the project is to work closer with local partners and to ensure residents receive the best possible service.
Home fire safety visits
Please note that the London Fire Brigade also offers free home fire safety checks for any resident, with priority given to more vulnerable residents.
Here you can find out more about booking a home fire safety visit.