Worcester Park fire

If residents would like more information please follow this link

Worcester Park Fire

Feedback, complaints & compliments

Help with your complaint

Who can help and support you to do this

  • A friend, neighbour or relative
  • Your doctor, carer or personal assistant
  • A Councillor, or your local Member of Parliament
  • Any other advocate of your choice

Please note that they will need to have your written permission to act for you.

You can also get help from Citizens Advice Bureau, telephone: 020 8405 3552, website: www.suttonadvice.org.uk.

If you are under 18, and are in care or leaving care, you can get help and support to make your complaint from a formal advocacy service which is independent from Sutton Council. For further information please contact:
The Volunteer Centre Sutton
Telephone:  020 8661 5900
Email: advocacy@vcsutton.org.uk