Visiting the Reuse and Recycling Centre - Kimpton Park Way
If you are a resident of the borough, you can take household waste and recycling to the RRC, trade waste is not allowed at the centre.
As a resident of the borough you can visit our site by vehicle or by foot. A permit is required to access the site for all visitors and we have a vehicle policy for vans and large vehicles.
When visiting by foot please enter via the pedestrian access gate and follow the signage, crossings and footways provided.
If you need help disposing your items or finding the correct container to place your items please ask a member of Reuse and Recycling Centre staff.
- Monday to Saturday - 9am to 5pm
- Sunday - 9am to 2pm
- Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day - closed
- Other Bank Holidays - 9am to 5pm
Please note: vans, trailers and large capacity vehicles are not permitted on site on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
What to do:
- Check whether the van and large vehicle policy is applicable for your vehicle
- Check the RRC opening hours
- Bag up items into groups so you're ready to use the different recycling sections at the centre
- Wear suitable clothing and footwear
- Check the RRC web cam to see if there's a queue
- Take two pieces of ID with you - one proof of address and one photo ID to prove your name and address Full list of acceptable IDs.