Find below detailed information about the standard of cleanliness you can expect in Sutton's streets
- We aim to keep all roads free from litter, rubbish and animal faeces
- We will use the standards set out in the Code of Practice on Litter & Refuse to check our work.
- All residential roads are cleaned
- District Centres have a continuous service between the hours of 6am - 8pm.
- Respond within 24 hrs to complaints of roads falling to Grade C & below.
- Additional cleaning unless the standard of cleanliness falls to a Grade C or below before the next scheduled clean.
- Removal of litter from private land or unadopted roads & footpaths.
How you can help us
- Not dropping litter - use the litter bins provided.
- Report street cleaning issues using our online form: