Fly tipping - Report fly tipping
More in "Fly tipping"
- Report fly tipping
- What is fly tipping?
If you find fly tipped waste:
- report it as soon as possible
- don't touch it as it may contain dangerous things (eg syringes, broken glass, asbestos)
- don't move it as there may be evidence to show who did it
If you see fly tipping in progress call the Police on 999 and give the registration details of any vehicle involved.
Report a fly tip
First note down:
- where it is - just check it's in Sutton
- what it is - eg rubble, white goods, black bags
- the date and time of the fly tip, or when you first saw it
- details of any people or vehicles involved
- streets: report fly tipping on our streets (you need to know the street name to use the online form)
- car parks: please call 02087705000 to report a flytip
- parks: email:firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02087705000 to report a flytip
- the River Wandle: contact the Wandle Trust to report fly tipping in the River Wandle
Cleaning it up
We clear fly tips from the public highway as soon as possible.