Are you homeless now or think you will be soon?
If you are 16 or 17 years old you do not need to complete the online housing options form but can call 020 8770 5000 to speak to a young persons accommodation officer who will be able to help you.
If you are 18+ years old you must still complete the online housing options form and follow the 'next steps' part of your action plan but may get assistance from us if you fall into one of the following categories:
- you have children living with you who are in full-time
- you have a physical/mental healthcare or substance abuse
- you have a history of offending, been in prison, are on
probation, under Youth Offending Team or had a Community Order against you
- you have been in care on your 16th birthday
- you are out of work due to long term sickness or disability
- you are unable to manage daily activities (like personal hygiene, cooking, cleaning, travelling or looking after financial matters)
If you can answer yes to any of the above, you will still need to complete the online housing options form but you will be given a telephone number to call in your action plan.
If you cannot answer yes to any of the above, please contact Spear (if you are homeless and sleeping rough tonight).
If you think your situation is an emergency contact us on 020 8770 4442 and press option '3', then'3' again.
Note: we only provide face to face housing advice to those with urgent or complex housing needs.
Accomodation for single homeless veterans
Our organisation, Amicus Trust Limited, currently has vacancies in our Central Bedfordshire supported accommodation for single homeless veterans.
If you would like further information please contact Jackie Park on 07702807212 or contact the head office on 01234 358478.