Purpose and key objectives of the Reducing Re-offending Board:
- To be a forum in which stakeholders are able to share best practice and share information in order to develop and sustain an effective, efficient IOM Model in the London Borough of Sutton. This will include conflict resolution.
- The group will set the strategic direction of the Integrated Offender Management Agenda and provide a framework in which local partners can manage the cohort of offenders identified under the various offender management initiatives.
- To encompass the overarching IOM framework to support local partners in the management of offenders in the community. The framework will ensure an offender-based approach and the efficient use of Sutton's resources.
- To provide the opportunity to share information on governance arrangements and promote effective and efficient multi-agency working across all offender management groups.
- To ensure the effective operational delivery against outcomes of all identified Offender Management Groups.
- To ensure and verify, a success criteria; defining what it looks like, evaluating determinant factors such as value for money, best practice and learning.
- To drive collaborative citizen focus in every offender intervention.
- The group will be accountable for the delivery of the identified performance outcomes.