About the Safer Sutton Partnership Service
Sutton Council and the Metropolitan Police in Sutton work closely together in a unique partnership to improve community safety in the borough. Both Council and Police carry out regular research and engagement with residents and communities to find out about local issues and concerns.
We then work closely with other organisations to address these concerns. This community safety work is co-ordinated by the Safer Sutton Partnership Service. Council staff and police officers based at Sutton Police Station provide, many community safety services for residents but there is much that we can all do for ourselves - and the information here explains how you can do this. Sutton is one of the safest boroughs in London with one of the lowest levels of crime.
It is our objective to work with residents and partner organisations to provide exceptional community safety services and to make Sutton the safest borough where residents can enjoy the best quality of life in London.
- Reduce serious violent crime
- Reduce serious acquisitive crime (where criminals 'acquire' items by committing burglary, theft, shoplifting etc)
- Reduce repeat incidents of domestic violence
- Address concerns about anti-social behaviour and crime.
- policing neighbourhoods and parks
- reducing crime - and the fear of crime
- tackling anti-social behaviour
- addressing domestic violence
- managing the borough's CCTV cameras
- building relationships with licensed premises
- helping improve town centre security
- building the night time economy
- organising crime prevention and diversion activities for young people
- commissioning drugs and alcohol services
- civil contingency planning for disasters and emergencies and much more!
The Safer Sutton Partnership Service is headed by Warren Shadbolt, Executive Head of Safer and Stronger Communities. Our aim is to make Sutton the safest borough in London, by providing exceptional services within the field of community safety and tackling drugs or alcohol abuse.
- Executive Head: Warren Shadbolt - Executive Head of Safer and Stronger Communities
- Tel: 020 8649 0605
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 020 8649 0606
- Address: Sutton Police Station, 6 Carshalton Road, Sutton SM1 4RF