Take part in research

We would like to talk with residents about their online experience with Sutton Council. If you would like to take part in research to help us improve the website and online services

please complete our short survey


Help with council tax and rent

Find out how to get help with your council tax and rent.

Change in circumstances

How to tell us about a change in circumstances and how to appeal a decision on housing benefit.

Apply for free school meals and pupil premium

Find out how to apply for free school meals and funding for your child’s school (through the Pupil Premium) if you receive certain benefits.

What to do if you can't pay your invoice

Find out how to tell us if you're having problems repaying a housing benefit overpayment.