How to register

Moving - deregistering

When you apply to register at a new address, you will need to give your old address in order for the new electoral office to inform your old council (for your old address) to delete your name.

You can also let us know directly if you have moved away from Sutton and so need to be taken off the register.

This must be in writing giving us your name(s), your old address, your new address and the date you moved. You can do this using our online form.