New look website

Take a look at the beta version of our new look website. We’re keen to know what you think.

Take a look

How to register

Change of details

You can update your existing registered details at an address. If you have a change of name you will need to scan your marriage certificate or deed poll documentation to providing your address, and the amendments to be made. 

If we hold incorrect information that you want us to change or update, email us your address and the amendments to