To let - Sutton Common Pavillion
The property is located within the Sutton Common Park and is a modern sports pavilion, built in 2012. It comprises an entrance hall, changing rooms, official’s room, boiler room, large meeting room, male, female and disabled toilets. Features include electric shutter doors, double glazed casement windows, efficient modern heating system, kitchenette facility and disabled access.
117.29 m²/ 1,262.50 ft² approximate gross internal area. Here you can view or download the floor plan.
Planning consent was granted on 28 May 2012 under planning reference A2012/65749 for “the erection of a single storey pavilion building for use as changing accommodation and meeting room”. As such, preference will be given towards sports related uses falling within Use Class D2 which are compatible with the public park environment in which it sits.
The property is situated off Sutton Common Road and is conveniently located between Morden and Sutton town centres. Please see the attached plan overleaf showing the Pavilion edged red.
The premises will be available on a full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed.
Each party will be responsible for their own costs.
For further information and to arrange a viewing please contact Jeremy Gilbert on 020 8770 6159 or Andrew Brady on 020 8770 6333.
All offers must be made by (to be agreed) in writing to Asset Management, London Borough of Sutton, 24 Denmark Road, Carshalton, Surrey SM5 2JG or by email to either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conditions Governing these Particulars
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract and are supplied entirely without prejudice. The Council does not accept any responsibility as to the accuracy thereof or otherwise.
- All prospective tenants must satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the site for the intended use.
- The Council does not make or give any person in the employment of the Council any authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to the premises or information supplied thereof.
- Agents should look to their clients for remuneration.
- The Council does not bind itself to accept any offer submitted.
- It should be noted that it is a criminal offence punishable by imprisonment to give or offer any gift or consideration whatsoever as an inducement or reward to any officer of the Council and any such action will preclude the offerer from making subsequent offer applications.
- The information given in these particulars is subject to contract.
These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intended lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. All descriptions, areas and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and they are intended only as a guide and do not obviate the need to make appropriate searches, enquiries and inspections. They form no part of any contract or offer and are given without responsibility on the part of the Council or its Officers. No responsibility is taken for any inaccuracy or expenses incurred in viewing the premises. The terms are subject to contract.