The Social Media Culture Bid Competition is open to everyone. Entries must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 25 October.
All entries must be accompanied by the hashtag #mycultureoursutton in order to be considered. There is no restriction on the number of entries per person.
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter is Sutton Council.
2. The competition is open to all except those responsible for the organising and judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Multiple entries per person may be submitted.
6. Closing date for entry will be Friday 25 October 2019 at 5pm. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. To enter the competition, please post a photo on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #mycultureoursutton.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: £150 High Street voucher.
12. The winner will be chosen by judges appointed by the promoter. Criteria when judging submissions will include originality, relevance to the theme and technique.
13. The winner will be notified by direct message on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.