Maintenance to waste and recycling online requests

You may experience difficulty in completing waste and recycling requests online. We are working to resolve the problem and we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Help for drink or drug problems (over 18s)

You can get help now. Whether it's arranging to see a GP or referring yourself to a support programme - you can find a way forward.

Refer yourself to a support service 

You can refer yourself to the Inspire service. Inspire offers:
  • assessments
  • one-to-one support
  • group work
  • a prescribing service and needle exchange
  • detox services
  • rehab and detox 
Find out more about Inspire, including how to refer yourself: Inspire - alcohol and drugs service in Sutton

Find out more 

rating button