Help for drink and drug problems (under 18s)

Switch support services

If you're under 18, you can get help and support from Switch - the young person's drink and drug service in Sutton.
The service also helps families and carers of young people who are having issues with drugs or alcohol. 

Getting it on website

If you want to find out more about the effects of drink and drugs, how to get help and more - try the Getting it on website.