Visitors permit renewal
If you wish to renew your free allocation of visitor vouchers please complete the renewal form two weeks before the expiry of your current visitor vouchers.
Renewing your permit
To renew your free visitor vouchers you will need to:
- Complete the renewal form
- Provide current proof of residency - dated within the last three months (for example a council tax or utility bill).
- No renewal reminders are sent for Visitor Permits. Therefore, it is your responsibility to renew your visitors vouchers (only 50 free hours are issued per household per year).
- The visitor vouchers are in hourly slots. Complete each hour in black ink with the date and time of arrival, complete the voucher for the amount of time required. For a full day's parking complete 10 consecutive one-hour vouchers, this will cover you for a full day's parking.
- There is no expiry date on the visitor vouchers and no limit to the number of additional vouchers you can purchase each year. The 50 hours issued free each year can only be renewed in the month that they were originally applied for.
You may also purchase additional visitor hours.
All visitors vouchers are processed at the offices of our Parking enforcement contractor Indigo Park, located at 50 Grove Road, Sutton, SM1 1BT.